A flowable concentrate systemic fungicide as a foliar application on turf.
Subdue Maxx has set a worldwide industry standard in protection against Pythium infection, as well as a range of associated turf diseases including damping off and Yellow Tuft (Downy Mildew). Exceptional levels of performance and long residual activity for up to 21 days make Subdue Maxx an integral part of disease management programs wherever Pythium is an issue.
• Harmful if swallowed.
• Toxic to daphnia (scale animals) and animals
• Store in a cool dry place.
• Store away from food and feed.
• Avoid storage above 35 °C.
• Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
• Do not use treated seed for human or animal consumption.
• In case of poisoning call a doctor and make this label available to him.
Applications of SUBDUE MAXX should commence when seedlings are at the 3 - 4 leaf stage and repeated every 14 days until transplant. No more than three applications per seedling cycle may be done.
• Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing.
• Do not inhale concentrate or mixed product.
• Wash contaminated clothing after use.
• Do not eat, drink or smoke whilst mixing or applying the product or before washing hands and face.
• Clean applicator after use. Dispose of rinsate where it will not contaminate crops, pastures, rivers, dams and boreholes.
• Prevent contamination of food, feed, drinking water and eating utensils.
• Destroy empty container and do not use it for any other purpose.
• When treated seed is stored in containers, mark containers clearly “POISONED” and never use them for any other purpose.
Personal Protective Equipment
• While handling the concentrate, during treatment of the seed and while handling treated seed wear a face shield, hat or cap and rubber gloves.
400–2000 l/ha (43-215 gallons/acre)
In the event of a Toxic or Transport Emergency in South Africa please telephone +27 (0) 8312 33 911 at any time